Please find attached and at the links below new and updated resources that the U.S. Chamber has developed to assist businesses access resources created under the CARES Act (Phase III bill). This includes an update to the guide we released several days ago on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- NEW – Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) – website
- NEW – Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- UPDATED – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
- PDF EIDL Guide
- PDF Employee Tax Credit Guide
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Treasury issued additional guidance yesterday regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. Links to the resources provided by Treasury can be found, or on their webpage.
- A top-line overview of the program can be found here.
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found here.
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found here.
- The application for borrowers can be found here.
This information was provided to us by the U. S. Chamber of Commerce. We appreciate their support of all the Chambers and businesses throughout the Country.